Fried Tenderized Round Steak
3 lb. cube steak (round steak that's been extra tenderized) (on sale at K Bar K Ranch this week!)
1 c. all-purpose flour
1 tsp. seasoned salt
3 tsp. ground black pepper, or to taste
salt, for seasoning meat
1/2 c. olive oil (available from Texas Olive Ranch)
2 tbsp. butter
1. Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat.
2. Mix together flour, seasoned salt, pepper
3. Season both sides of steaks with salt and pepper.
4. Dredge each piece in flour mixtur3e, pressing to coat with as much flour as possible.
5. Add butter to pan right before frying.
6. When butter is melted, fry pieces of steak in butter/oil mixture.
7. Flip when sides are deep golden brown and cook for one minute on the other side.
8. Remove to paper towel lined plate and serve immediately.